Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sorry, Guys

College is an interesting beast. On the one hand, its primary purpose appears to be to focus and temper your ambitions to fit your life aspirations. However, on the other hand, it's very draining and can make your aspirations turn into laughable inconveniences. Unfortunately, for the past two mornings, I have fallen into the latter rut. But I have not abandoned you, my dear readers. I'm still getting used to my new classes and the time that needs to be allotted to each. The Daily Wit will, once again, return to being daily and witty in the very near future.

Until then, here's a bodacious female to satisfy your carnal needs. As for you ladies, my words alone should be enough to evoke such feelings. 

Gaming nerds around the world are fainting.

No comments:

Post a Comment