Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

You Can Stop Crying

As many of you woke up this morning and ran to your computer, a smile on your face and a spring in your step, you found that, much to your understandable chagrin, The Daily Wit had failed to be daily. Which, by extension, made it fail to be witty. Unless you're into that whole metaphysical humor thing. After several minutes of crying, you may have cursed at me with a clenched fist raised in the air, aiming to have your inevitable string of well-thought out obscenities rained down upon my accursed physical being.

A couple hours later after checking to see if, perhaps, it was an afternoon edition, and finding that a post had still not been made, your head most likely fell in your hands as you sobbed deeply while contemplating where your life was going. Undoubtedly, this is where the depression likely kicked in and caused a lot of bed ridden thought in which you turned all the lights off in your room and tried to sleep into a reality in which I had made a post. 

My loyal and mentally unstable fans, it is with absolute pleasure that I now bring you that which you have emotionally toiled for so long. And they say a blogger can't contribute anything to the world. 

(I have spent all day settling into my apartment and experiencing all sorts of asshole induced inconveniences. Hence, my lack of a morning content. Your regularly scheduled program shall continue tomorrow morning.)

P.S. Because I love you guys so much, I'll go ahead and give you a hottie with a body for the day. Enjoy: 

If you can't forgive me, at least forgive these....I mean her.

3 comments: